"Monkey Bridge"

"Monkey Bridge"
book cover

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

AN INTERESTING STORY

(NON-ENGISH RELATED POST)

My new dance video has been filmed and it is currently being edited. I think it 'HOT AND KRAZY' so I am going to start distributing a rough version to my committee. The first person I will be giving a video is a girl from Pascack Valley that I don't know. Since people love to read about gossip and worthless BS, here is the story:

******************

After about 2 months of dancing secretly, I finally wanted to reveal my hidden talent. Because I was unsure of the reaction I would get, I wanted to debut at a dance were the people didn't know me. I heard that Pascack Valley was having a 'Holiday Ball Dance' so I hoped that the Valley Ice Hockey players could 'HOOK A BROTHA UP' with a date.

Needless to say, 'MY BROTHAZ DIDN'T COME THROUGH' so I took it into my own hands and asked a RANDOM girl I saw walk by the hockey bus. Shouting from the window with everyone watching, I introduced myself as 'Vinny' and asked her to the dance. She said YES!!!! I quickly replied with, 'OK BABE, LEMME GET UR NUMBA.' As a response to my comment she walked away.

(OUCH!...SHUTDOWN...haha)

I was unable to go to the dance, but I was determined to rebound from this harsh shutdown. A few days later, I got the idea to give the secret video of me dancing to this same girl who all the players though was cute...just for laughs.

One of the players on the team gave her my video and after a few days of anticipation, I got a txt message from her. I called to find out what she thought of my video. She said it was REALLY GOOD and wanted to see the next one. (BOO YEAH!!! WHOS THE MAN!!! OH YEAH....IM THE MAN!!!!)

So as the story goes, I still don't know this person, but I am giving it to her first because I don't know what the reaction will be, and a person you don't know isn’t afraid to be a harsh critic and tell you the truth.

************************

SO THERE YA GO...That is the story. Don't know why I wrote this, but it was kind of fun. I guess it was a needed break from reading and analyzing ‘Monkey Bridge.’

No comments: