"Monkey Bridge"

"Monkey Bridge"
book cover

Sunday, February 24, 2008

YouTube VIDEO BLOG COMING SOON!

Ok, so I have been kinda busy lately, but now that my schedule has opened up, I have a lot of time on my hands. I am going to do a video blog on the book i read (monkey Bridge), life, and whatever else comes to mind. I am not going to just make a satisfactory video just for english class, I am going to do a full-on production and hopefully attract a large following.

Now this is no easy task, but I have the advantage of looking at other 'video bloggers' who have made it BIG and understand how they did it.

So here are the most famous people on YouTube:

KevJumba - most popular blogger, funny and entertaining
LonelyGirl15 - formerly most popular female blogger
digitalfilmmaker - THE Best comedian/blogger/film maker
sxephil - I don't know why people watch this!
charlieissocoollike - Some how this guy made it too!

All of these users, have achieved the status of YouTube stars, so they have obviously done something right. If I follow the guidelines set out by these YouTubers, then hopefully I will make it as well.

No comments: